Hello there! We are the Clone army of the Republic(CA).

What do you think About CA?

• Good.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Could be better.

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. Got banned from CA's Open Server for destroying Cody and giving him a horrid score. This group is lead by an narcissistic asshole.
Hey cute stuff! You were banned for being inflammatory in our chats and bringing nothing but negativity to the scene, as you're doing now in my new forum thread. Thanks for being an asset to the MB2 community! Keep telling your friends how hard I cried at your skills and my lack of. Feel free to have a voice call with CA anytime, and you can explain how you've been so wrongly treated.

Warning: Flaming / Harassment
Cody212#2970 Add me anytime, and we'll get you a front row seat to tell my clan how awful I am over VC.
Not worth to show up infront of your big titty simps and talk about how shit your clan is, eventually they will gather the brains and intel to realize how retarded and delusional you are. Anyways this argument has run its course, have fun with yourself Cody.

Not worth to show up infront of your big titty simps and talk about how shit your clan is, eventually they will gather the brains and intel to realize how retarded and delusional you are. Anyways this argument has run its course, have fun with yourself Cody.
You're the perfect example of the profane trolls that plague MB2, keyboard warrior. Get out there and win at life! You've given my ban all the justification it needed.

You're the perfect example of the profane trolls that plague MB2, keyboard warrior. Get out there and win at life! You've given my ban all the justification it needed.
And now you call me a troll, you are honestly hilarious Cody. Your level of retardation at this point could be used to fight aliens.

I'll take a break from my work and graduation papers and dwonload mb2 just to murder clone army noobs
also wtf is that clan name? are you twelve? No sense of originality or anything. I bet you roleplay drills and army hierarchy on your private server garrys mod style.
Pathetic. How much more pathetic can you be? Imbecile children. PLease don't invite me to your clan's voice chat to explain why i think you are sad little imbecile children with no life and an army fetish. Huh? What was that? you like dressing up in military uniform? And jerk yourself off in front of the mirror? What? You enjoy when you are being talked down to? That's why you want to go into the military when you grow up? Sad and pathetic. I bet you are reading this again biting your lower lip in masochistic ecstasy. Grow up and rethink your life.
Also can i join your discord server please?