Hello, new player here. I don't think this game is any good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
uhuh.png

Uhhuh, nice troll.

Welcome to the gaming scene, my dude! I feel ya if MB2 ain't tickling your fancy. No worries, bro, there are tons of other games out there that can get you hyped and even help you stack some real cash! If you're looking to play games for real money, check out these lit options:
Fortnite: Battle Royale - It's like a total thrill ride, and you can even snag some cash by slaying it in tournaments and competitions. Time to flex your gaming skills and your wallet, man!
World of Warcraft (WoW) - This legendary MMORPG is all about that paper, where you can trade in-game items and gold for real moolah. It's like turning your gaming passion into a cash-making machine, bro!
Just remember, gaming for cash is rad, but don't forget to have a blast and stay responsible.

Last edited:
If you don't like Movie Battles 2, you might like the hit game Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. You might also like Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast or the mod for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy called Movie Duels 2. Totally different games that have no similarities at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.