[GUIDE] Mblock directions

S

Shady ^^

Hello there,

A couple of days ago I thought I'd make this memo on my phone as I had nothing better to do on the underground.

The left side of the list always implies the attack's direction. I.e. DW = Right + Forward | or AS = Backwards + Left

lI0udaQ.jpg

As you know in order to pull off a successful Mblock, you are required to PB the opponent's swing, then tap attack whilst holding defense + pressing the right movement directions. Exception is Staff, since it's not required to PB or aim in order to Mblock. (only works if your opponent isn't swingblocking though). However you can still pull off a nice stagger with PB + Mblock against a swingblock whilst using Staff.

Best way to practice Mblocking is asking someone or a friend to train with you in turns. Have fun

Last edited by a moderator:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Thanks for that. I always thought W and S are exactly the same.

You can use W to block W and S to block S, in theory. It's just that it's easier to block S with W, since if your opponent uses S he could be moving away from you.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I never bothered trying to learn MBlock. Thanks for the info, I'll have to get around to it now!

Necroing thread to pass down the knowledge to those who lived in the darkness until this very point.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
What you on about, this is 1.4.6/7 just stand still and press the button at the right time. #bugs