(Guide) How to Force Whore

For the past few years i've been on the forums there actually hasn't been any respective guides on Force Whoring, being this outright probably the most fun build I use in open, force whoring when done correctly and smartly can actually be really effective. I am not the best with Graphics and GIF's so don't expect this to look anything fancy :), regardless let's get to it.

BASIC ABILITIES

Repulse: A deadly attack that sends any surrounding enemy in a small radius flying, your opponent can only be affected by this if he is not walking or crouching.

Superpush: A handy tool in ambushing lone soldiers, ET's, and clones, Simply press your Pull Button First then Push Button after, This also applies to Jedi who have either very low force, or below level 3 Force Block.

Lightning Push: Extremely powerful forcepower that can shock any enemy and can take up or either fully destroy an Opponents health, Lightning push is simply tapping your Lightning key which will send a Soldier, ET, or Clone flying if he is not walking or crouching.
This also applies to Jedi who have either very low Force Points or Force Block.

Grip: An Ability than can choke Clones, ET's, Soldiers, Jedi, and lift them into the air depending on the levels of grip you have, preferably level 3. This will leave them unable to shoot or use any of there abilities for a short period of time.

BUILDS

BUILD 1:

Screenshot 2021-02-01 092348.png

The most basic of all build's gives you Full Force Block, Repulse, Superpush, and Lightning capabilities, Sense 1 is my preference since It is immensely cheap and still very effective since all you have to do is scan the minimap, allows me to put points in Force Block.

BUILD 2:
Screenshot 2021-02-01 092939.png

My personal favorite build since it allows me to still keep a pocket saber, this is my preference as it allows me to still kill Arc Troopers as they can withstand a full Force Point Shock of Lightning, also useful for knocking down Jedi with Lightning push leaving them temporarily disabled on the floor and vulnerable to lightsaber attacks for quick & easy kills. You can also take dual sabers for the lulz but that requires me to take off a point of force block.

Techniques & Fundamentals

1. Always use your cover and Play smart. It's crucial that whenever you come under heavy fire you abuse whatever cover you can for a good escape, if you charge into gunners with no cover you will get mowed down, If you are however doing an aggressive push as a force whore its important you bring teammates as you can support them and they can have your back as a second defense.

2. Play Passive. It's useful to play more on the passive side of Force Whoring as pushing with your teammates down a hallway 8x out of 10 results in you getting sniped or just shot, Instead take flanks around the enemy team and take them off guard by Sabering or super pushing soldiers from behind and Jedi, not only does this get you lots of kills but also helps out your team tons.

3. Time your repulses well. Using repulse against jedi is generally very risky but very rewarding too, if you are going up against a newer player though you will likely catch him offguard from running away from him then suprise repulsing him as he will likely be running after you, However going up against more experienced players and attempting to repulse them is slightly more risky but doable, Abuse Corners and Doorways to catch them while they're trying to cross a Door or a Specific Corner.

4. Combine Force Focus & Melee against Jedi. Repulse is not the only way to take out Jedi, by staring at a Jedi for a short period of time, a grey halo will appear around him signaling that he is vulnerable to Force powers, You can either Lightning push or pull him in and then while he is disabled from attacking, Give the Jedi all the punches and damage to his HP as you can, you can also optionally Punch into a Melee Kata, but this is generally risky as Kata's often bug out and don't grab the Jedi. Force Pull or Lightning Push the Jedi, Punch, run away, rinse and repeat.

5. Be aware of your surroundings. Make sure to always use Force Sense when you believe a source of enemies is coming from a specific spot in the map so that you could launch an attack on that, you also never know what you are walking into when you enter a doorway so it's very important to use Force Sense to make sure no enemies are surrounding, It's also great for your teammates as you can callout certain areas the enemies are coming from, or going to.

6. Sweepkicks. When timed correctly a sweepkick could do damage but also stop a Jedi's Lightsaber Attack, useful for getting away but also a setup to do serious damage.

7. Kick + SuperPush Combo. If you ever find yourself in a soldier or clones face while he is shooting at you, you can kick him and then SuperPush him directly after, when he is kicked in air he is vulnerable for a very short time and you are able to SuperPush him, It requires good timing but when done correctly it is very useful.

That is basically all the basic's and fundamentals required to become a good Force Whore, It's a fun but difficult build and in my opinion has a very high skill ceiling, the rest is just practice and getting used to the build. I am planning to write a Jedi Version of Force Whore. I hope this helped you out.

Those are not mutually exclusive. Pressing and holding a lightning push continues to deal lightning damage (Double damage to people who are knocked down by the push) until you run out of FP.