Grip TK points

Preston

Nerd
The whole TK system needs a revamp tbh but this one takes the cake.
Grip gives FAR too few tk points, the amount of times i've been gripped off a cliff or gripped to death with them gaining 80 tk points is kind of silly.
Same as getting kicked off a cliff, etc. Especially since in NA admins aren't really a thing, it gets tiresome.
You can get gripped from full HP to death, and they will gain on average 80 tk points. For fully intentionally tking.
getting gripped to death is one of if not the only method in his game where you know the team kill was 100% on purpose.

A$APRocky

US Official Server Admin
You'll get kicked from tk points far before they will so it won't matter. If you use anything other than grip than they'll have less to points than you.
Plus if you kill them once they can just start running in front of your shots/swings to try and get you kicked

tbh id rather leave grip tk points as it is, cause i like the teamwork aspect of gripping gunners into hard to reach places more than I dislike tk trolls

granted teamwork is rarer than tking, but I still appreciate the opportunity for coordinated creativity