Greetings, wonderful people

How about you fine folk unban this gentleman right here from the discord server?

Yes ... a little word that starts with N might have seen the light of day in the general chat as a result of my doing .... once or twice, or thrice. And perhaps some insult may've been directed to a fellow player by yours truly, but none of those things change the fact that at the end of the day, we all share a mutual love for this game, and this universe. And that outweighs any little conflict we might have had in the past.

I assure you friends that I, Mr Blaze, also known as Mr Nice, Friendly player, have had a change of heart. For I, at the very present, make no more usage of such ... hideous slang ... and I intend to keep it that way, for many many moons yet to come (or until I see Fallen Legend).

All I ask for is a second chance, if you may find it in your heart. My discord tag is BlazeLovelyWonderfulFriendly#1523

Eazy E

Banned
How about you fine folk unban this gentleman right here from the discord server?

Yes ... a little word that starts with N might have seen the light of day in the general chat as a result of my doing .... once or twice, or thrice. And perhaps some insult may've been directed to a fellow player by yours truly, but none of those things change the fact that at the end of the day, we all share a mutual love for this game, and this universe. And that outweighs any little conflict we might have had in the past.

I assure you friends that I, Mr Blaze, also known as Mr Nice, Friendly player, have had a change of heart. For I, at the very present, make no more usage of such ... hideous slang ... and I intend to keep it that way, for many many moons yet to come (or until I see Fallen Legend).

All I ask for is a second chance, if you may find it in your heart. My discord tag is BlazeLovelyWonderfulFriendly#1523
Free my Nigga.