Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazda RX-7

• Subaru Impreza WRX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ey yo what's up lemme introduce myself

Sup, my name is Rufus I am from Greenland, Nuuk but currently I've switched living place.

So my birthdate is in 14/09/1999, glad to know, huh?

About me you should know that what I like is how loyal you're to me, respect and there isn't much at all, if we can sync ourselves and be like comrades and good friends then we are good to go and I am a person that trusts deeply, shares almost everything, asking questions, requesting help and all of these kinda stuff, and what I don't like is, traitors, friends that are using me and playing with my friendship worst, scamming or lying.
Yo man, this is umm really great community! Keep it up! Soon I will donate to help the community anyway!
[I can only donate thru debit card, not Paypal. ]

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I like your style you weirdo. The VAC ban on your account kinds of dampens your trustworthiness. I've always wanted to be "a person that trusts deeply" but haven't ever really made it there. You're in Japan now? Bet you don't get good ping in any MB2 servers, then.

I'm not that in to cars so I wish there was a "Prius" option.

I like your style you weirdo. The VAC ban on your account kinds of dampens your trustworthiness. I've always wanted to be "a person that trusts deeply" but haven't ever really made it there. You're in Japan now? Bet you don't get good ping in any MB2 servers, then.

I'm not that in to cars so I wish there was a "Prius" option.
This vac ban is totally fake and not real trust me when I am telling you that sh8t.
If you want explanation, videos proofs additional information contact me. Being Vac Banned doesn't means anything. I can create a new acc, make it main buy againt hese games and level, u won't complain nor make excuses or turn against me or always bragging about vac bans lol. Do you have mental problems? I was in Japan. Seems like you're trust worthy brother. You don't even have a single dolla to donate probably. That's what I am saying.
[ Unless you don't give out your phonie to some friend that @you can trust, in-case of that he just put on my number on his acc, prime account = bam Vac ban but he told me that he didn't do anything so I trust him, but if you really need explanation about what happened it's a CSGO vac ban, which is totally not even worth, I also stopped playing it. But! Here's one thing, cs:go triggered actual hack on my pc which wasn't a hack for csgo and I've got disconnected several times from the server[ timed out and after that I was kicked from the game [vote kick in-game], after that here comes the deal and maybe a glitch which Valve doesn't give a single..... I connected onto new match then, I've timed out again then I abandoned the game, waited 30 mintues checked my profile bam vac ban, but my rank wasn't gone I was able to start a competitive game [ which while ur vacced you cannot even start or make create a lobby]
You shouldn't brag about the vac ban and telling me that I am some kind of a weirdo if I am a weirdo, if you say so and if it's on negative site then I'd ask you something, are you that ugly just to not putting your real life picture into the forums, ---- everywhere. Cause you are scared/ for security reason? Huh, you can't make such an excuse, you are just hiding yourself. Cause you are a coward, don't disrespect me man I don't like these kind of people and I am not here to argue with anyone and stop trying to be cool like you aren't even cool nor cooler than me even if you're trying/pretending to act like someone. Huh you know no nothing about me and I don't know no nothing 'bout you.

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Being able to create a new account to escape a VAC ban doesn't mean that a VAC ban isn't legitimate. I'm not saying it isn't fake, or that it bothers me, but your counter-arguments are kind of strange.

u won't complain nor make excuses or turn against me or always bragging about vac bans lol
I have literally no idea what you're referring to here. But I take it you know a lot of people who complain, make excuses, turn against you, or brag about not having VAC bans. I'm not any of those people.

Do you have mental problems?
You don't even have a single dolla to donate probably.
Are these insults? Should I feel insulted? You're not winning my trust here.

OK in regards to your edit:
- I trust you that your vac ban isn't legitimate. That's all you had to say, as far as I'm concerned. I wasn't "bragging," I was just asking a question.
- "Weirdo" was meant in a warm way. People who aren't weird are boring!

are you that ugly just to not putting your real life picture into the forums, ---- everywhere. Cause you are scared/ for security reason? Huh, you can't make such an excuse, you are just hiding yourself. Cause you are a coward, don't disrespect me man I don't like these kind of people and I am not here to argue with anyone and stop trying to be cool like you aren't even cool nor cooler than me even if you're trying/pretending to act like someone.

These insults didn't even make a dent in my impenetrable layer of perma-cool. But you're welcome to keep insulting me if that's what you're in to. And most people don't put their faces as their forum icons, so you just called most of the community cowards.

"Stop trying to be cool," though? I have every right to try to be cool. We should all aspire to be cool.

Last edited:
Being able to create a new account to escape a VAC ban doesn't mean that a VAC ban isn't legitimate. I'm not saying it isn't fake, or that it bothers me, but your counter-arguments are kind of strange.

I have literally no idea what you're referring to here. But I take it you know a lot of people who complain, make excuses, turn against you, or brag about not having VAC bans. I'm not any of those people.

Are these insults? Should I feel insulted? You're not winning my trust here.

OK in regards to your edit:
- I trust you that your vac ban isn't legitimate. That's all you had to say, as far as I'm concerned. I wasn't "bragging," I was just asking a question.
- "Weirdo" was meant in a warm way. People who aren't weird are boring!

These insults didn't even make a dent in my impenetrable layer of perma-cool. But you're welcome to keep insulting me if that's what you're in to. And most people don't put their faces as their forum icons, so you just called most of the community cowards.

"Stop trying to be cool," though? I have every right to try to be cool. We should all aspire to be cool.
I am not here for jokes bro. You did that, and I felt disrespected and awful after your reply it was kinda of hate/offend.
I see.
Whatever man,

This card is not accepted. Please use a different card. What do we do now el em ay oh, I use Mastercard Any ideas? Could Paypal be blocking my card or "Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card."

[EDIT: Oh lol. I checked the links and I could donate with their options, that made my day! Cause paypal doesn't accept my MasterCard, probably old programmed ]

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
1973 Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe isn't on here. Welcome to the community! :D