Gray Jedi Order Server

Hello Moviebattles II community,

Welcome to | *EU* 'Gray Order | server!

Gray Jedi Order
('GJO) clan/community is hosting a server that is strict on rules for the confort of the players.

• Server is mainly hosted for the Dueling mode however we may change modes in one condition where majority of players vote for it. (%70+)
  • We are still in building phase for our community so any suggestion/critics are welcomed in the following forum link.
  • Currently server is hosted in Germany which is West Europe, we expect everyone in Europe to have similar pings.

You may find the Rules of the server and information about our community in our forum page.

Here you can access to our official community forum, make sure to post introduction here!

vpMXcF2.png

Ps: Sorry for posting this here, advertisement sub-forum didn't seem to work.
Ps2: Thanks for moving thread staff team.

Last edited:
Nah, if she answered correctly I would have said "I knew it. You're not a natural blonde." I would have probably thrown in a 'hah' at the beginning.

:)

I think he tried a Monty python joke.
And then gave up.
If only I knew what Monty Python is but I will assume a quote from a movie star maybe?

Nah, if she answered correctly I would have said "I knew it. You're not a natural blonde." I would have probably thrown in a 'hah' at the beginning.

:)
Hahah no problem, I hope I can change the general jurisdiction someday :)

For those who wish to have a summarized information regarding our Community/Clan you may check this website(Click here!) of our Clan/Community Perion/Peter made himself :')

Be bold. Be brave. Color it gray. For the Klan. Or at least photo-shop.

Monty Python isn't as famous as people think it is.
Thank God for youtube:)

Something that encapsulates the dueling spirit of the mb2 community.

Ahah! it makes sense now but what can I say... Blonde won even against mighty Black Knight :)

T r i s t a n

Banned
Monty Python is Love, Monty Python is Life.

"I seek the finest and the bravest Knights in the land to join me in my court at Camelot"
"..."
"You have proved yourself worthy, will you join me?"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"You make me sad. So be it, come Patsy!"

T r i s t a n

Banned
In all seriousness tho, I thought the Black Knights fight with the Green Knight looked realistic AF, aside from the Mystical sword throw of Legend.