Good bounty hunter builds (without proj rifle)

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
I generally go BH with DLT level 3, Proj and either Poison Darts or TD depending on who I am up against. DLT works well against most enemies, especially if you can pop out with the burst fire.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
the projectile rifle is bad never even try to use it

I generally go BH with DLT level 3, Proj and either Poison Darts or TD depending on who I am up against. DLT works well against most enemies, especially if you can pop out with the burst fire.
The DLT also works really well in conjunction with bounty hunter's gun kick ability. If you kick theM to the ground, just use burst fire to quickly take them out. Especial useful against jedi.

Last edited:

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
The DLT also works really well in conjunction with bounty hunter's gun kick ability. If you kick the to the ground, just use burst fire to quickly take them out. Especial useful against jedi.
Ye. Sweepkick is especially useful for BH as well. I get a lot of kills vs Jedi with that move, sometimes even dodging a swing while doing it.

Not taking proj rifle as BH and hero is usually a bad idea. Disruptor builds are ok but that's just from my experience(2-3 years of playing gunner, BH and hero main). I tried making Disruptor work for like 2 months straight quite a while back, but it really doesn't work that well if you're up against good proj players.

With that being said, the only builds that I used that worked somewhat were a max ammo, disruptor main weapon build; you basically only invest in darts, and a TD along with a lvl 1 pistol. The idea behind this build is you have the ammo to both take snipe shots(if you're in position) and wear and tear jedi and gunners on the frontline with the alt fire. It's not a great build but I did end up getting a positive kdr with this build multiple times so it works I suppose.

The other build I did was a max pistol, medium ammo and lots of darts build. The idea behind this build is that you're up against a lot of rushing jedi. It works pretty well for that purpose since the disruptor can't be deflected and the P3(Pistol lvl 3) does good damage and force drain. You also have a lot of darts so if they do a jedi rush you can unload and even if you die, you'll have helped your team quite a bit.

It's been at least 8 months since I even played a disruptor build, so it might not be up to date but hopefully this might help if you're looking for a non proj build.