•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Gliding

Good evening!
I hope that this isn't posted somewhere else and missed it, but i'm new to the MBII thing, and it seems like a lot of fun. I seem to have a problem with the animations. Any server I join regardless of ping, all the players are moving with their arms extended outwards, and are gliding in a sitting position. Has anyone else had this problem? Do I need to uninstall/reinstall and start from fresh. Thanks, I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong place.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You need to move the file z_MBBaseAssets.pk3 from your MBII folder to your base folder. How exactly are you running the mod?

You need to move the file z_MBBaseAssets.pk3 from your MBII folder to your base folder. How exactly are you running the mod?
Well, I installed it according to the instructions, and then I start up the game via Steam. Once I'm in the game, I activate the mod through the set up menu.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Don't do that. If you want to the run the mod through Steam, set it through the launch options.

Right click on Jedi Academy in your Steam library, select properties, and once there select "Set Launcher Parameters". Add +set fs_game "MBII" to that and press okay, then whenever you launch Jedi Academy multiplayer on Steam it will launch straight to Movie Battles 2, instead of requiring you to load it through the mod menu of the base game.

I've also moved the thread to the appropriate forum.

Don't do that. If you want to the run the mod through Steam, set it through the launch options.

Right click on Jedi Academy in your Steam library, select properties, and once there select "Set Launcher Parameters". Add +set fs_game "MBII" to that and press okay, then whenever you launch Jedi Academy multiplayer on Steam it will launch straight to Movie Battles 2, instead of requiring you to load it through the mod menu of the base game.

I've also moved the thread to the appropriate forum.
hey, thanks a lot for the fast response, I really didn't expect to hear back until some time next month, as my experience with forums has always been. I'll do that right now. Sorry for misposting.