Gameplay demos needed

Hello, fellow MB2 champ!

I am in the process of putting up a short series of feature trailers to help promote the game and I need your help. I want pure un-edited gameplay shots from Open, FA and Duel modes preferrably from a wide variety of maps.

Three trailers I have in mind at least:

General Gameplay
This will showcase the mod's key selling point, which is the popular Open mode. Heavy focus on class-based gameplay, character customisation and the wide variety of maps.

Full Authentic
The purpose of this is to further showcase the various scenarios and FA-only elements the game has to offer. Movie Game Map Pack demos are welcome as well.

Dueling
Lightsaber duels will get their own trailer to showcase the intricate system we have in place. It will be very general and brief, but enough to get the word out that our dueling scene is strong.

What do you need to do? You need to play the game and send your recorded demos of good MB2 moments over to me via private message or link to them in this thread. The demos don't need to contain anything spectacular, but highlights from your gaming sesisons are welcome as well of course!

I ask that you aim for map variety. I don't want 100 demos of DOTF gameplay to wade through.

Submit them with at least the following descriptions:
  • Game mode (Open, FA, Duel)
  • Class played as
  • Map played on
  • A brief description of the contents
Your help is much appreciated, this is something I can't put together alone!