•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher game wont launch

howdy. ive encountered an issue where the game wont start from the launcher. whenever i press PLAY the button reacts as if the game is going to launch but nothing happens. I have tried restarting my pc, verifying jka game files, reinstalling jka and mb2, deleting all previous game data, repairing installation, changing game engines, running the launcher as admin, and scanning jka files with anti virus to see if maybe my computer started quarantining files, but the launcher still just wont work. i've looked around the forums for a bit and i cant find anything thats helped. also worth noting that i dont get any kind of error message or pop-up from trying to launch the game.

im out of ideas at this point and i need some help. thanks

There's only a few people with the permissions necessary to complete that request, and most of them would be inactive. If this was so important you might have considered trying to ping someone as a reminder as otherwise it could easily fall through the cracks.

It's good to keep in mind that everyone working on the mod are volunteers and are sinking what is usually little free time into keeping the project going.

Thank you for changing the name, but I shouldn't have to remind the 'mods' to get a name change even though its got viewed probably by someone who had permission to do so but ended up getting the cba to do it lol. Anyway, I'm done in this thread. no hard feelings here though