Game stutters when firing left-hand Westar in first person

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
As the title says, if I'm playing in first person camera, whenever I fire my left-hand dual Westar, the game will freeze for a moment right before firing.

If I keep firing, the firing rate is a little faster than the rate of recovering from stutters, and the stutter effects kind of "stack" with more dramatic glitches happening, including the map flickering out of existence for a moment and, eventually, the audio cutting out entirely.

If I fire very slowly, there is no freeze on the right hand gun, and almost always a freeze on the left hand gun. The freezing seems to happen more consistently or get worse if there's an enemy around..?

From extremely brief testing, this doesn't seem to happen in OpenJK, but I don't want to use OpenJK because of the map arrows bug.

Probably relatedly, in neither OpenJK nor JAMP does the left-hand gun show any muzzle flare. (In first person.)

Maybe related other bug: When I tracking dart somebody, the sound plays normally sometimes but usually then distorts and cuts out ALL my sound for a moment. I say it's maybe related because it also cuts out the sound.

Last edited:
They were saying something about client 0.

Not just in relation to what might be going on or what influences it more but also to sound issues.
The sound issues however precede this build.

Maybe its made it worse? Is it consistent all the time?

Do you know what client number you were?
/serverstatus just to check in case you see it as being random. If its permanent..- witchcraft.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Teeny update: This applies to ARC pistols too, all of it. It might even be worse with the ARC pistols.

And it's all fine in third person, I just want to be able to use first person because ARC's and Mando's bodies can get in the way of aiming when you're wall running or flying in third person.