Fixed Game Randomly Deletes Config

So this has now happened multiple times as of late, game just randomly decides to delete my config and give me default jamp config file. I keep a backup file on hand that I can just execute and it will go back to normal. However, something has gone wrong with this most recent update where I changed some settings with the UI and everything since y'all put your fancy new doohickies in there, updating the backup config to have said changes, and now it won't let me execute it. It just feeds me back an error saying "Cbuf_InsertText overflowed".

And before any of you say it, no, I will NOT switch to the openjk/MBII client because frankly jamp engine is superior, and more stable. I've tried using the MBII client engine before and it lags more, is not as efficient in the console interaction, and honestly has no benefit over the JAMP engine. I'm only putting this line here now because of how many times I've seen people say "dude just play on the MBII client".

Did some independent research into it, whatever it is there's apparently a problem with one of the following settings having a specific preset beforehand:

ui_Text1
ui_Text2
ui_Text3
ui_Text4

I deleted these four lines in my backup config, and then after that it was executable. If it's a repeatable issue, one of those or all of them together is probably where you'll find it. Hope this helps.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
It just feeds me back an error saying "Cbuf_InsertText overflowed".

This means that your config file exceeded the hard-coded engine limit for the config file size. Nothing we can do about that at all.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Translation: No more roleplayer binds!!!!