•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Game not working anymore

J30

Hello, I just installed MB II and I joined a server. The game was working fine but all the other players were moving like they had lag. Someone told me to type /r_pri 10 in console because that can be the fix for the problem but now my game is not working, every time I start it it's just the logo at the beginning and the music in the background and if I move the mouse I can hear the cursor over the buttons. Does anyone know how to fix it or should I reinstall it? And what about that lag thing?

Thank you!

k4far

Banned
Donator
Hey there @J30

You can fix the problem by switching between game engines in Launcher's settings. You can also edit or delete (if you delete you will lose your settings!) your .cfg extension file which is located in Movie Battles 2\GameData\MBII (open it in notepad) then once you are inside the file press CTRL + F and search for "primitives" change r_primitives "10" to r_primitives "0" and confirm your changes.

J30

Thank's, I fixed it. But on some maps, like Death Star I get a message in console about MAX_PACKED_USERCMDS or something like that and a message about internet connection, which I don't have a problem with. It's because I have some setting on?