•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Game freezes when at the "Awaiting Gamestate" screen

Just like the Title says, Game freezes when loading into a game, and when it gets to the Awaiting Gamestate screen it freezes, and music stops.

I've got the same trouble,not with every server,i can connect on some servers, but got this issue with another,how to fix it? help us please.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Which engine are you using, JAMP? You can tell me by looking inside Launcher's settings.
Mention name/ip of the server you are having trouble connecting to.

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
Make sure you are not using any privacy software (VPN, Proxy etc.) Some servers automatically refuse access when they detect you are trying to be anonymous. Both mentioned servers have that funtion turned on you can contact the owners and tell them if issue is not at your ends. Person to contact about earlier mentioned servers should be @Caelum and in case of issues with {SF} @isair.

Make sure you are not using any privacy software (VPN, Proxy etc.) Some servers automatically refuse access when they detect you are trying to be anonymous. Both mentioned servers have that funtion turned on you can contact the owners and tell them if issue is not at your ends. Person to contact about earlier mentioned servers should be @Caelum and in case of issues with {SF} @isair.
already know it,but thanks for responding.

solved

I have encountered this problem today, i have never had a single problem with joining servers or, playing the mod in general how did you manage to fix this issue. Or did it just magically fix itself over time only wondering as i cant seem to find a fix.

Any help would be appreciated

I have encountered this problem today, i have never had a single problem with joining servers or, playing the mod in general how did you manage to fix this issue. Or did it just magically fix itself over time only wondering as i cant seem to find a fix.

Any help would be appreciated
u might be using vpn connection type or software and server got anti-vpn protection.