•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Game Crashes Upon Launch

So, just recently, I keep trying to launch the game, but whenever I do, it instead just crashes immediately to desktop. Can someone help me out here?
Just some extra info.
-The MB2 launcher doesn't work for me, so I launch it through the Steam library.
-This just began happening.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
it instead just crashes immediately to desktop
Any error messages?
The MB2 launcher doesn't work for me
Define "doesn't work" :/
What's exactly happening when you're trying using Launcher?

MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

Also try:
MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I'm greeted with nothing happening
message of "Application load error 5:0000065434
What the hell, man?
It's either 'nothing happens' or an error message, not both things on the same time :/
And if you had an error message, you had to post it at once, right in the first post, and NOT making us to ask for it. Always post all possible information, all error messages, all screenshots, about a technical issue in the beginning of the thread, whether it's about Movie Battles 2 or literally any support resource on the Internet.

If you experience 0000065434, go here and scroll to appropriate article: Windows technical FAQ/troubleshooting guide