Confirmed g_teamSwap

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just misreading the config, so I thought I'd check here.

• New: Can swap starting spawns and objectives of Red/Blue teams via g_teamSwap
    • It is advised to restart map (smod newround or rcon map_restart 0) to avoid issues.
Code:
seta g_teamSwap "0"             // Experimental, Open mode only. If set to 1, team identities will be swapped at round start (spawns and objectives reversed). Map restart recommended if modified.

The description in the config sounds like the teams would swap positions back and forth at the start of each round, but when I tested this, at first it didn't seem to do anything when my open server first started with seta g_teamSwap "1", but if I manually updated g_teamswap via rcon and restarted the map, then the spawns would reverse, however they seem to stay reversed round after round. I just wanted to confirm if that was the intention.

Thanks!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just misreading the config, so I thought I'd check here.

The description in the config sounds like the teams would swap positions back and forth at the start of each round, but when I tested this, at first it didn't seem to do anything when my open server first started with seta g_teamSwap "1", but if I manually updated g_teamswap via rcon and restarted the map, then the spawns would reverse, however they seem to stay reversed round after round. I just wanted to confirm if that was the intention.

Thanks!
Staying reversed while the setting is 1 was intended, but it should work on startup.