Fresh Meat

C

cschwarz

Hi all!

I've been playing for the last few days (mostly on duel servers) and figured I'd hop on here and introduce myself. I played MBII a couple of years ago with some friends, but didn't stick with it, since my buddies all sucked and didn't wanna get gud. I'm back, and by myself this time, and I'm ready for you all to put your sabers in me ;). Shitty jokes aside, I'm really excited to be getting back into this!

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
side note: Lots of newbies popping up presumably cuz of the movie release. Yesterday Jacklul's said there were 186 people on at one point and today r/n (during what i assume are approximately European Peak hours) there's 220. Jacklul's notes that there were 414 people on 2 weeks after Episode VII's release. I'm assuming the peak this time will be lower... but we'll see.

On topic: Hi hello welcome. This is probably a sort-of-good-time to join since there's so many other newbies joining with you, so maybe you won't feel too totally outskilled.

Ironically, higher player count is kind of annoying for me because I prefer servers to have... 18 or fewer people in them. The servers are too active xP

Hi all!

I've been playing for the last few days (mostly on duel servers) and figured I'd hop on here and introduce myself. I played MBII a couple of years ago with some friends, but didn't stick with it, since my buddies all sucked and didn't wanna get gud. I'm back, and by myself this time, and I'm ready for you all to put your sabers in me ;). Shitty jokes aside, I'm really excited to be getting back into this!

tumblr_inline_n54dryD5mC1sbp1ij.gif

Another new jedi that I can slap to death.

Welcome.

Ironically, higher player count is kind of annoying for me because I prefer servers to have... 18 or fewer people in them. The servers are too active

Agreeable.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Oh my god! Goliath isn't dead!

Goliath I haven't seen you in-game in forever.

He just hides from meatsacks that want to fix him to be a proper toaster again. You both belong in the kitchen.:p

To think I'd get 2 for 1. I can do better. Goals, I have them. :cool:

Oh my god! Goliath isn't dead!

Goliath I haven't seen you in-game in forever.

tumblr_inline_n54drbNPMY1sbp1ij.gif

There are many non-combat duties that I am also required to fulfill organic.

Testing, Rejecting, & Gathering intelligence on droids seeking entry into the brotherhood.
Upgrading classified A.I. U.I. / HUD
Upgrading classified A.I. weapon enhancements.
Constructing a new classified A.I. council/gathering-place map.
Upgrading classified A.I. test maps.

DISCLAIMER:
All A.I. system enhancements (prototype and standard issue) abide by server rules, and developer regulations.

He just hides from meatsacks that want to fix him to be a proper toaster again. You both belong in the kitchen.:p

tumblr_nszo3v6gWW1tk812so3_400.gif

Peter Pan called, he's asking for directions to Neverland.

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
with so many new players games become more unpredictable and i cant be pro god anymore. welcome shark bait