FREE MY GUY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolatCheeks

US Official Server Admin
The guy you're talking about was banned on a private, non-official server. There's nothing the MBII mods can do about it even though I agree they were most likely wrongfully banned.

Making a post like your's here isn't productive at all. If you want to advocate for the person banned, do it directly (and respectfully) to the admin or server responsible.

Last edited:
Relax, what did u expected from Sentinel Duel? Its a server of lamers.

The only way i can see to solve this - is to populate different server. Which has mentally healthy moderation.

[a place for your commercial]

Good plan?

Last edited:
Thats why i suggest pivoting control over servers to more trusted and community oriented players!

If you dont know who would be able to bear such a task I, as a trusted and well known member of this community, would volunteer.

Other trustworthy, just and honourable people who i would recommend are Blaze and Frosty.

Thats why i suggest pivoting control over servers to more trusted and community oriented players!

If you dont know who would be able to bear such a task I, as a trusted and well known member of this community, would volunteer.

Other trustworthy, just and honourable people who i would recommend are Blaze and Frosty.
mentally healthy moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.