•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] framerate issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i installed the new launcher and everything works fine but sometimes i have these strange framedrops from 60 fps to 10 it happens so mluch that i can't focus and win in some battles , any help? i already put all graphics on low it doesn't help. i run games like mw3 or cs go flawless but mb2 seems to be a special snowflake.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Are you sure you're getting that kind of FPS in MW3 and CSGO? I've helped people before that think the game is running really well, when in reality they're getting a max of 45 frames per second.

You may need to go into your NVIDIA control panel and play around with some settings. Specifically make sure that Texture Filtering (LOD Bias) is set to clamp, and that the game is running for maximum performance within the NVCP.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Sounds more like game-related, not hardware-related. Does it happen at random time? Maybe it happens when some effects are going in the game?
Having lagometer on (cg_lagometer) does it show graph spikes in those moments? If so, then could you record and send demos with those moments?

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Try disabling dynamic glow, it looks like it's enabled. Some older video cards have problems handling it.

Try disabling dynamic glow, it looks like it's enabled. Some older video cards have problems handling it.

Yeah, I enabled dynamic glowing today to see what the fuck it was. I didn't notice what changed but my frames would shoot down to 30 whenever I was looking at detailed parts of the map.

I would disable dynamic glowing OP if you have it on.

on my notebook the fps drop drastically whenever explosion effects are displayed, is there an option to make them less detailed?
(alredy turned enhancedeffects from high to normal)

Status
Not open for further replies.