Frag video Ongree vs Sidious PROMO

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Hey guys
77mRKxu.png

I've been gathering some material and noticed how everything good is pretty much just Sidious and Ongree frags, so I came up with an idea to put these 2 compete which one does it the best. I should have the time to edit this during my winter vacation, estimate is that it should be ready in the beginning of January latest.

Also a shameless bump for my earlier frag video, old forums didn't do justice because they went down quite soon after I published this!

There is a lot more from where that came from, so be sure to check my channel too if you're into more frag videoing!

Upvote 0

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
This may delay a bit, I was taken aback how much other stuff I actually had to do during my long long vacation. And count in a school project I've been doing for 3 days straight (and have to do even a bit tomorrow too) I am starting to be short on time. I try my best to at least start making it before my uni begins again, then do it during start of the semester when everything is still easy.

Another thing that will delay the making of the video is making it 60 fps with full motion blur by jamme. Rendering that takes many, MANY times longer compared to 30 fps. Also it slows down my editing in sony vegas so that will also show. But I am not willing to cut corners with my frag videos so instead of tryin to reach deadline I stretch it.

lol take your time, my project's under construction since christmas, and i haven't even collected enough demos yet :D
it will be done when it's done

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I just rendered 6 different demos and it takes 40 gb space, 60 fps is for reals. Had to move JAMME into my other hard drive so all the raw data will fit

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Wops, I think I just got a bit overexcited with the editing. I've been doing it nonstop for 5,5 hours and basically finished the video (all rendering + putting it together) except for some quirky edits and ''funny stuff'' meant for intro/outro and for couple frags. Putting the video together wasn't that big a of a deal tho, since this isn't MLG edited. Maybe I should catch some sleep and probably get rest done tomorrow (or finish it on Sunday latest if I don't encounter difficulties), man aint I efficient.

Btw there is 113 gb of raw data, 20 demos.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, you're posting this 5:30 in the morning?

Take heed guys, this guy takes his frag movies seriously.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Jesus Christ, you're posting this 5:30 in the morning?

Take heed guys, this guy takes his frag movies seriously.
When you get the flow of making you don't even look at the clock. This is something I enjoy to do as a hobby once I get the inspiration

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I guess I will finish this today after all, probably last update here, gonna make new thread once it is ready.