•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Forum account still banned & New installation questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zor

I am not trying to be disrespectful, but I find it annoying my other topic was locked so quick. My original Zorrioh forum account is still banned. If it takes some time to remove the ban that's fine, but you didn't leave me much explanation or give a link to a thread I might have missed talking about my issue. You said to remove a couple files that are cheats in the game. This affects the forums? I wasn't aware there was a link between the launcher/game and my forum account. Regardless, I did find those files you said and removed them - however I decided to just start fresh with steam (instead of using the CDs which is how I always have played before) since I have accumulated so many files and maps and shit over the years in MB2. Pretty sure I got some cheats from a friend a long time ago but forgot to remove them. I never used them to get ahead and I'm not a cheater, and I will be forever sad if I'm flagged as such.

I do have another question - even with downloading and installing JKA from scratch on steam as well as completely redownloading MB2 for my steam version, when I started MB2 on steam for the first time, all my settings from the previous install were still intact. How is this possible? I even rerouted my old install (still have a hard time feeling okay with deleting it lol) and reinstalled the launcher, but the game STILL remembers my settings. What is going on? Is this related to a possible account link I don't know about? Am I overthinking all of this? :S

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
We do not tolerate cheaters from game, here, on forums. Your unban request will be solved within 7 days. You will receive PM with result.

Status
Not open for further replies.