Forgotten Masterpiece

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
You know, I've been thinking about this for awhile now, but Maren is a woman's name in Denmark. It's also what we call our milk cows. Maren Malkeko. Are you sure an Oswald Mosley avatar using 'sith' should have a woman's name?

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Give me all the files, and I'll do so.
That isnt how making a competitor works. You don't just get to have 98% of the work handed to you, while you also simultaneously say we are doing a bad job for the remaining 2%.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I didn't claim I could make the base, but with the files I'd utterly destroy MB2 with a team. Willing to bet £500
I am not giving you hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of my files alone, with the risk of MB2 ceasing to exist due to bad game design decisions and failing to become its own franchise because of someone who knows nothing about how games are made wants to use it and fails, for a 500 fucking euro bet. You've gotta be nuts to consider that a valuable proposition.

AaronAaron

Donator
I am not giving you hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of my files alone, with the risk of MB2 ceasing to exist due to bad game design decisions and failing to become its own franchise because of someone who knows nothing about how games are made wants to use it and fails, for a 500 fucking euro bet. You've gotta be nuts to consider that a valuable proposition.
ill give you $10 and will credit u

I offered to buy mb2, but you think your mod is worth like a 500k so you obviously don't want to sell it to allow the mod to improve.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I offered to buy mb2, but you think your mod is worth like a 500k so you obviously don't want to sell it to allow the mod to improve.
If my work on the mod was only worth minimum wage (it's not) for the past 13 years, you would need to pay me at least $162,000 to use my stuff. Actual cost based off of things I have done for other games would be closer to $950k at minimum based on effort level and what I have made for those games. That doesn't even account for anyone else. You know nothing and you have nothing to offer us.

Last edited: