Force Focus Buff

I propose to allow faster Force Focusing on enemy Jedi/Sith that are not facing you, and maybe even if they are attacking. Reason why is that there are times where I would have liked to be able to do SOMETHING to save my teammate from death, but my powers would have no effect due to Force Block. Having been too far away, I just watch multiple teammates get slaughtered without being able to help... Force Speed works out sometimes if I'm a Jedi, but as a Sith? Nada. Sure, blue has a perk... meh. Some of these guys don't even know you are gonna use the force on them, but they just... block it anyway ._.

What do you think?

Personally i think this is a bad idea if the gunners were not able to drain the jedi/sith's fp enough for you to use force on them then: 1) They deserve to die for lack of skill. I know it sounds harsh but that's the way games work higher skilled players get the kills 2) You as the support jedi/sith did not do your job properly of holding them back so your gunners can shoot them. So overall i disagree with this idea just on the basis of there are already ways for this to work.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I already have pretty easy time takin advantage of force focus so buffing it would just make it... ugh. If some1 spents their valuable points on fb3 they should get something out of it. Most use fb1 or fb2 (in my opinion fb2 is useless) anyways