Hello.
My game experience is about 2 days of gameplay, practice in duel mode only.
Sabersystem is hard to learn: there are no information about any kind of swings, blocks, disarm, stag etc.
There are no ways to stop agressive style players, that prefer to attack randomly and run forward. Slap is just only way to die or lose a huge part of BP cause of slow animation and poor angle of hit.
There are no balance in saber styles and types: with staff you may block stag and disarm >1 players EZly and with dual saber style you became non-stop attacking deathmachine.
No dodge (like in escape Yavin 4 mod).
And... WALK. Walkwalkwalkwalk. This kill dynamic of fights. Remember! Jedi isn't a knight in steel armor and ~20 kg steel sword. Jedi use lightsaber, must moving faster, dodge and be graceful. Hate chiken enemies? Ok, nerf this, but not so extremly.
Currently system of perfect blocking must be deleted and forgoten like a nightmare. You have manual blocking - use that system! Perfect angle = perfect block. Don't ##ck logic and brain.
BP drains by all "non-politic" moves :D It is not MOVIEBATTLES - It is WALKBATTLES with Rmouse holding.
Ok, I agree with manual block, stag, disarm, but half-swing? Swingblock? Counter by reload button? What it is? Lol. If you hit - hit, if you block - block, if you parry - parry (attack in same time moment) with stagging duelers. And I heard about insta-swing and swing that ignores enemies saber... Fairytales everywhere!
Yea, it's annoying that you need hold Rmouse, than release, than click Lmouse (not holding! BP BP BP), and then quickly click and hold Rmouse again. This ruins dynamic too. The game becomes a clicker.
There are no glancing hits :c Duels looks like block x100500 and 1 hit to die or cut enemie's leg (when you hit head). On currently sabersystem it is not available.

Awful hitboxes, network part is poor too, so fights looks like "blind kitten's boxing".

And yea, /RAGEQUIT /DEL

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You know, there are other classes to play than Jedi. I know half the appeal of Star Wars is the glowbats, but MB2 is more than just lightsabers and force powers. :p

Last edited:

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Movie Battles is mod based on teamwork gameplay. Duel mode is just an addition.
GF.

Duel takes time to master (this is how it should be right?), and you just want to become Master Jedi in 2 days?

Hey if you are confused on anything or need help to better understand the game, let me know.
I will make some time out of my day to show you how everything works.

Phelps

Donator
I was writing a long reply, then I realized everything you said can be dismissed by your lack of playtime and focusing only on duel mode.

080.jpg

nevertheless best 2 days of your life
Yea "good" servers without HUD ban and which crashes/lag every 30 min + troll which are everywhere ruin rules and typing "LELELE KEKEKE PUSSY PUSSY I WANT UR MOM PUSSY LUV IT <3". Feels like dipped in shit. Half of players kinda trash from dota 2 community. /ignore helps, but not at all. Trolls use command channel + other combinations to crash down the server. Force whores which everywhere spamming "force repulse", spamjump under the player (holding space button), that makes alot of annoying sounds and lags.
And yes, you may be force/kata/etc whore too! Just make 2 or more katas/forcepunch/lunge which kills opponent. I think If you are on the edge and near the death - it's a good way to die :3 Slap/lunge/push to makes my enemy fly right into the Abyss is the way to kill, not lame. Or use kata when on low BP that makes me invulnerable and kill enemy which trying to finish me.

Open servers (played this one). There are no teamwork or smthing like that. Most pple just rush and kill or die. Like a brainless zombies. If I tried to cover my ally with the saber - he move ahead of me and then die. If I try myself like a trooper or same infantry - there are no cover for me. May be there are 3 or 5 players on server which are worthy, but other 17 players just may to type smthing "My experience in game is a 10, 20, 100 years I can kill everyone" then they dies like a stupid cows. Only thing they can - say "You are nab uninstall MB2"
Look, me still playing CS series since 1.5v, but any newbie still have a chance to kill me. It's hard to keep ur sences and reflexes on top for about hour of gameplay. In MB2 there are like "I know a secret :3 And I don't tell you".
Open mode is pretty good otherwise. If only star wars lore on source engine :D But it is another story (or dream).
Transparent gameplay is the way to keep your mod popular and cool. You can add more and more features, but please write about it more than "You can see a new sabersystem and gameplay". Ok, look at games like a dota 2. Description of skills is the best. Every ingame detail are wrote and explained.

That guide can explain smthing but it still not enough. Thanks. PB zones... Expressed by words: "In a right corner of ur pet cage...". Is it hard just upload picture with PB zones? And other side - console commands. How to make camera position more comfortable? When in a 3rd person view all what I can see - ceiling and floor. ACC explained good, but there is small detail: how much ACM adds to basic BP damage for now (I found in library but don't know about version)? What is the good ACM value to start berserk? And why when using blue style with ACC 8, spinning around your enemy like a sick, using combo-ombo (etc) you may not kill your enemy, but die (he used blue too)? Is it a manual block when you just use both mouse buttons? Or only when the animation runs (required walk with wasd keys)? At last - is it a true that you may save alot of BP (or just no lose) if you use staff, PBing zone upper the left shoulder and mblocking incoming from right or another positions in the same time? Looks like you may reach 2 zones of PB at the same time EZly without crazy mouse yawing. And disarm (staff) don't work when enemy swingblocking.

Hey if you are confused on anything or need help to better understand the game, let me know.
I will make some time out of my day to show you how everything works.
Thank you for offer. I'll keep it in mind and ask you for help (if you'll have a free time so).

Yes, my ass gonna explode :D

Last edited:
They always come back. *zzzzzzzzz*

In MB2 there are like "I know a secret :3 And I don't tell you".

Want to know the secret?

Point and click.

Learn where to aim and you'll find everything gets a lot easier. My reflexes and control are shit. It's at times painfully obvious where I'm missing. But thanks to this carpal tunneled hand of mine, I can no longer make those micro-adjustments without crippling pain. My aim just locks and I need to rely on strafe to make them adjustments...:(:(:( Oy, the age, it cometh for me.

Can I sue the devs for what they've done to my wrist? My circulation is horrible.

May be there are 3 or 5 players on server which are worthy, but other 17 players just may to type smthing "My experience in game is a 10, 20, 100 years I can kill everyone" then they dies like a stupid cows. Only thing they can - say "You are nab uninstall MB2"

I think I'm in the top 10 oldest mb players? Maybe top 5 if you count semi-active.

ksierVv.jpg

You are nab uninstall MB2. Point and click. Kekekeke. I love exploiting the young. And is it me or do those highschool girls get younger every year?

That guide can explain smthing but it still not enough. Thanks. PB zones... Expressed by words: "In a right corner of ur pet cage...". Is it hard just upload picture with PB zones?

There were, there are, use your imagination. It rubs the lotion. Plenty of vids too. It licks its toes. You don't even have to look on the site, just type mb2 or moviebattles on youtube. You need to relax. It takes its shirt off. A lot of people are scum. Scum attracts scum. It's up to you to be the shining light or if not; indifferent and uncaring....or scum yourself. Don't settle on one, for the best experience roleplay them all, pick a personality that suits you.

Lulz.