Exposing another Script to Remove

While everyone seem have a great time mocking him. He might not be right about an actual "Frame drop script"

Yet there is indeed frame loses and teleporting on the screen. It seem people rather mock than be alerted on that being a thing since ever. As always, it's too easy to bully someone in group rather than search what brought him here in the first place. Disgusting

kek all these deniers are the same ones passing around this script, yes its REAL, clearly you can see my ping and his ping and the network meter on the screen, its not me either im not a broke peasant with low quality mbps i pay toptier for my internet, mind you this was a short clip and he was turning it off and on at will. remove this trash script, im sure its the same one that is connected to com/maxfps/80 the same ones that gink and the other few dweebs that have that script use to bypass the death barriers, it seems rogue donkey has figured out how to fiddle with the frame rate of it, clearly moving at 10fps for an advantage, like i said he isnt the only one with this theres been a few alias'd nerds who have this as well

my best guess is colton nerd gave it out cause he uses it often but not at a low fps rate just enough to hide it but be able to bypass your attacks with his duel saber cheese.

also, noob dont make me post clips of clapping your standing in place and waiting for disarm gimmick cheeks, your ezer then making aunt Jemima just add water pancakes

kek all these deniers are the same ones passing around this script, yes its REAL, clearly you can see my ping and his ping and the network meter on the screen, its not me either im not a broke peasant with low quality mbps i pay toptier for my internet, mind you this was a short clip and he was turning it off and on at will. remove this trash script, im sure its the same one that is connected to com/maxfps/80 the same ones that gink and the other few dweebs that have that script use to bypass the death barriers, it seems rogue donkey has figured out how to fiddle with the frame rate of it, clearly moving at 10fps for an advantage, like i said he isnt the only one with this theres been a few alias'd nerds who have this as well

my best guess is colton nerd gave it out cause he uses it often but not at a low fps rate just enough to hide it but be able to bypass your attacks with his duel saber cheese.

also, noob dont make me post clips of clapping your standing in place and waiting for disarm gimmick cheeks, your ezer then making aunt Jemima just add water pancakes
dude please dont expose me anymore

So you Removed the saber color script for no reason and dont even play your own game

but allow these dweebs to use this frame drop script to win fights?

a couple other dweebs be using this too as of recent.

Getmodnow mod apk is an interesting online game application that opens the door for players to participate in the dramatic entertainment world and connects with the global gaming community. With a combination of beautiful graphics, engaging storyline and unique community play, Getmodnow creates an interactive and competitive environment.
I understand your frustration about the saber color scenario. for developers is to ensure a fair and balanced gaming experience for everyone. Let's hope for future improvements. 👍