EU Official FA - RTV request

Hello MB2 community!

I've been playing this mod on and off for about 8 years now, and I've got to say it's awesome to see the updates and support still going!
It's also great to see "OFFICIAL" servers being hosted, something that I've been waiting for.

My only issue with playing on "EU OFFICIAL FA" is the set map list without any possibility of voting. As such I'd like to request that, like the "US OFFICIAL FA" server, the EU one also enables RTV.

Apologies for probably posting this in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance,

Don

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hello,
installing RTV was never a hard task, but we do have a certain reason to have a rotation instead of RTV. That is, having RTV, players will keep playing on the some limited amount of common maps, like dotf, deathstar, lunar, etc. With rotation players are forced to play different maps, so that they don't get bored and find the new maps to love.

Reactions: LoU
Thanks for the reply Helix.
In theory that sounds great, but what I've seen happening, when EU FA is populated, is that the first few maps are always the only ones being played. (dotf, deathstar, cloud city, jedi temple etc) This probably happens because of server crashes, or when everyone leaves and the server somehow resets itself.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Yea, well, the crashes are already fixed so it shouldn't be a problem in a next patch, which come soo soooon : >