EU DUEL EU Official Duel Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Well hello, recently ive noticed that the eu official duel server has seen some sparks of life again and as i cant find an admin list (maybe im just blind) and i dont really see any admins there online, i decided to give it a shot.
In-Game nickname: SK5
MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. Uhh, like 10 months?? 580 hours and counting. Started somewhere around late(ish) 2015.

Description: who are you? Well i think quite a few players have seen me online. I like helping players and i have teached a ton of people the basics of dueling. I have admin on the bg duel server and ive never abused my powers and only kick/spec/mute people when absolutely necessary. Im usually a nice guy and dont get pissed off when someone starts ranting about stupid stuff.

Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? Eu official duel server has sparked to life sometimes now and i havent seen any admins there and i cant find a list, i like helping and keeping good order in servers.

References: Who in the community might vouch for your conduct? Probably some of the Empire members (previously cult) can vouch for me, maybe some bg guys if they have been monitoring me in their server lol.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
forgot to mention that i had a break of like 2 months at the start of 2016?? idk if this is important

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Cool dude, humble, and mature (which - no offence - is pretty surprising when compared to several members of your clan =P)

he deserves it for great justice

Reactions: SK5
He already does a great job as admin on BG Duel, so I'm certain he can do just as well on the official servers.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Saw him once on BG server, certainly positive impression.

tylerfucking1

Banned
Cool dude, humble, and mature (which - no offence - is pretty surprising when compared to several members of your clan =P)

he deserves it for great justice
W8 W8 W8 W8 W8 MAN W8, So, you are a well kown humble and mature player right? Hahaha go back where betas should be pussy, you make me puke.

League of Legends player, was permabanned indefinitely for his toxicity, but also has a large viewer count for the exact same reason.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
I acknowledge those rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.