EU has no active Admins except for Gargos and Appo

k4far

Banned
Donator
There is also Sev but only DUEL haven't seen the rest in my life. Prime was last online year or two ago. NEX got caught. Why not give EU DUEL Admins power over OPEN and vice versa for starters then start intense recruiting and review pending applications I vouch for @Remalus and @noel other people from first page in admin applications - never heard of them.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
So yeah, I ran into a problem when I was playing and EazyE was constantly grenading the elevators on Deathstar and reconnecting to avoid the TK points. I would've loved it so much if I had admin for that sort of situation cuz he was affecting a full server of 30 ppl trying to play.
I think that was on BG though but it's too hard to get a hold of an admin on discord etc. There should be some sort of admin groups on discord where you can summon admins easily.

Not having admin on official EU open mode servers never really bothered be in the past because they weren't really being used, but now that they are occasionally populated it'd be nice to have admin on there too. I think mainly we need admins on BG, TIN and the SF ones in addition to official EU. Perhaps the solution is to make some sort of discord groupings for smod ppl in discord so you can quickly get them if there's a problem, since alot of ppl play intermittently like myself and consistently having admins online might not be feasible. Atleast having ppl on discord to call when someone like EazyE is being a fantastic spastic would help this situation somewhat.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
So yeah, I ran into a problem when I was playing and EazyE was constantly grenading the elevators on Deathstar and reconnecting to avoid the TK points. I would've loved it so much if I had admin for that sort of situation cuz he was affecting a full server of 30 ppl trying to play.
I think that was on BG though but it's too hard to get a hold of an admin on discord etc. There should be some sort of admin groups on discord where you can summon admins easily.

Not having admin on official EU open mode servers never really bothered be in the past because they weren't really being used, but now that they are occasionally populated it'd be nice to have admin on there too. I think mainly we need admins on BG, TIN and the SF ones in addition to official EU. Perhaps the solution is to make some sort of discord groupings for smod ppl in discord so you can quickly get them if there's a problem, since alot of ppl play intermittently like myself and consistently having admins online might not be feasible. Atleast having ppl on discord to call when someone like EazyE is being a fantastic spastic would help this situation somewhat.
You can tag bg admins on mb2 official discord

Reactions: SeV
Easy fix, give every SS7 member admin rights. Just kidding, just kidding!

While there usually isn't much trouble on the European servers, it does happen that, at one point eventually, that handful of players who absolutely love tking will join and ruin the fun.

I might sound totally ignorant, and probably am, but do the BG admins have admin rights on other servers? They would seem pretty good candidates to me.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Easy fix, give every SS7 member admin rights. Just kidding, just kidding!

While there usually isn't much trouble on the European servers, it does happen that, at one point eventually, that handful of players who absolutely love tking will join and ruin the fun.

I might sound totally ignorant, and probably am, but do the BG admins have admin rights on other servers? They would seem pretty good candidates to me.

I do not think BG members are good enough for OFFICIAL Servers. Just my opinion here.

You can tag me on discord as @CC-1119 'Appo'/@Proteus whichever one works, or tag EU Admins as I currently have an EU admin tag - if I'm online, I'll come and help out.