EU DUEL EU DUEL SERVER App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings anyone whos reading this. I do play this game a lot. Especialy on EU servers. When there is a not an admin online, its pure chaos there. I would like that i can be able to deal with those kind of stuff. I have experience also with admin thing. ( i guess /smod thing is there also as the other servers ). I will not abuse my position at all. Thanks for consideration. Peace

oh i am sorry, forgot to do template.

In-Game nickname:hoodclown
MBII Experience : 2 months
Description: just regular guy, graduated highschool for web design. Play games, a lot, mostly star wars games. But i do play other games to.
Reason: ( C/P, from post above ) When there is a not an admin online, its pure chaos there. I would like that i can be able to deal with those kind of stuff. I have experience also with admin thing. ( i guess /smod thing is there also as the other servers ). I will not abuse my position at all. Thanks for consideration. Peace

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hi there, I am sorry to say we are declining your application at this time. Please continue participating in the community and consider re-applying when you've demonstrated more experience and we get to know you a bit better!

Status
Not open for further replies.