EU DUEL EU duel Admin Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karapuz proposed me to apply for the admin position on the EU DUEL, so here I am. Although I am a bit afraid that you may be vague and have doubts because of my age and MBII experience, I am sure I will be a good example of official servers admin.
Nickname: Gr1meZ.
MBII Experience: 4 months.
Description: I am Gr1meZ.
Reason: Because I want to watch the server and punish the players who do not follow the rules. If the warning is not enough - I will go for kick/ban.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
+ for him, he's almost an ad.ppl member and you can always be sure that we pick only the kindest and the most responsible players in the russian community.
He's also the moderator of russian community group of MBII in russian social network VK.

+ for him, he's almost an ad.ppl member and you can always be sure that we pick only the kindest, the most skilled and the most responsible players in the russian community (except Jul and byfly, they're n00bz).
He's also the moderator of russian community group of MBII in russian social network VK.

All this for a 14 years old boy ?? That genius

Helix

Have you ever seen any person from ad.ppl which doesn't fit my description above? :) You won't be able to find such person, because we pick players very carefully. That's why we are small but elite clan.
P.S What's similar for me, karapuz, jewbacca, starushka and gr1mez? Yes-yes, more admins-rusfags, we're slowly taking over :>

So, you changed your name to Bader, joined team.cultist and started laming the whole server several times and now you want to be an admin?

Helix

Ouch, that hurts. This may plant the seeds of doubts about him. I guess we should wait for his response, meanwhile I should delay his acceptance into ad.ppl. Too bad that his and Bader's IPs match.

So, you changed your name to Bader, joined team.cultist and started laming the whole server several times and now you want to be an admin?
Because I could not normally play that day, rAin was the first one to start laming me and I couldn't resist to take my revenge. I am very sorry for that day, but the rAin started it, what should I have done? Rain said "cultists shit'' and join them but after a while he left the clan.

Because I could not normally play that day, rAin was the first one to start laming me and I couldn't resist to take my revenge. I am very sorry for that day, but the rAin started it, what should I have done? Rain said "cultists shit'' and join them but after a while he left the clan.
Wow, serious statement. Did you know that the one you accuse of laming is admin?

Last edited:
I doubt I'll ever have any conflicts with cultists any further.

Last edited:

Viserys

ex team lead
Hi there, I am sorry to say we are declining your application at this time. Please continue participating in the community and thank you for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.