•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Error when I try to launch

So i just build a new pc but when i try to launch mb2 I get the following error:
Error parsing c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config --- Parser returned error 0xC00CE556

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
The thing is I tried what was proposed in that discussion, but it didin't work
The first thing, if you tried that already, why didn't you mention it in the first post?
You think giving as less information as possible is a good thing?

The second one, as I were saying, are you sure you did follow instructions precisely?
Because there are multiple steps required, involving messing with files in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG directory.
I would suggest to check is it all done according to answer posted by NicholasSiebert.

Third, I gotta copy-paste myself once more:
Anyway, this isn't an error of Movie Battles itself, not even error of Jedi Academy.
The source of the issue is Microsoft .NET, a widely used framework for Windows. You may receive identical error while trying to launch program that aren't related to MBII, so it's recommended to put an effort to fix this issue.