Emerald Lightning & Wookie Jedi/Sith Model

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
I'd think it cool if Jedi had Emerald Lightning. As the light side version of Sith Lightning, it would be slightly weaker.

Next, a Jedi or Sith model that is a wookie would be nice. It'd spice up the game and possibly confuse gunners; creating new tactics!

Yeah, how about we go full basejka and let everyone pick ANY skin for any class, boba fett jedi can't be that bad!
actually i'm not surprised that ideas this stupid are coming from someone who has a character from the crappy cartoons as his avatar,

lol

Preston

Nerd
Yeah, how about we go full basejka and let everyone pick ANY skin for any class, boba fett jedi can't be that bad!
actually i'm not surprised that ideas this stupid are coming from someone who has a character from the crappy cartoons as his avatar,

lol
Huehuebuehheheheehuebeuueb

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Jedi is already stronger than sith. Ih and why were at it, might as well make a darth vader gunner that is actually a mando. To you know, confuse the jedi
completely untrue. Lighting 1/2 is the strongest saberist ability right now since it gives a lot more room to work on with the flinch system. Sure speed is good, but it is not AS good. Also speed lvl 3 is more expensive than lighting (other speeds take too much fp now that dual perk is gone). Also don't forget that a good sith has no gunner to be absolutely afraid of (wooks are done with red, clone rifle 3 can be dealt with lighting, push, other means), it is the droideka and cortosis sbd that are the true beasts with the flinch system. In a 1v1 against a good sbd, I am not able to win as a jedi, I tried so many times. I maybe got it down with luck once using red nudge, but sbd can flinch the jedi so easily or slap.

Preston

Nerd
completely untrue. Lighting 1/2 is the strongest saberist ability right now since it gives a lot more room to work on with the flinch system. Sure speed is good, but it is not AS good. Also speed lvl 3 is more expensive than lighting (other speeds take too much fp now that dual perk is gone). Also don't forget that a good sith has no gunner to be absolutely afraid of (wooks are done with red, clone rifle 3 can be dealt with lighting, push, other means), it is the droideka and cortosis sbd that are the true beasts with the flinch system. In a 1v1 against a good sbd, I am not able to win as a jedi, I tried so many times. I maybe got it down with luck once using red nudge, but sbd can flinch the jedi so easily or slap.
This post was made in 1.3 so