E-33

I'm not sure if I'm the only one here but I can't like the new update on the E-33. In defense of the newer updates, the proj, the birds, and beskar are all really neat additions. Years ago the mandalorians were incredibly fun to play, but every update seems to subtly change and nerf them (which is fine I guess, if the other classes are getting appropriate nerfs/buffs) but this update makes me want to give up on the class. The mandalorian's E-33 gave me the biggest reason to play on the imperial side if I had the option to. I gotten use to and loved the spread of fire it had and the scope was a great counter balance to the arc troopers westar m5 and the hero's proj. I will admit that I have never gotten the hang of the projectile rifle down, but this scope was such a great alternative instead of that gun (for me at least). I'm unsure why we can't have both sniping options for the class. Now the new adjustments could have been great additions to the blaster, giving the mandalorian even more options under their belt with it. Why not make the three burst fire an alternative auto fire (saber style input) instead of removing the original full auto? Perhaps also even keeping the new alt attack as another option for cycling through different rates of fire. Now that the proj has been buffed and the flamethrower, rocket, and e-33 all nerfed, the mandalorian is now disadvantaged when pitted against a sniper or jedi.

Sorry for the large incoherent rant, just my two cents. Thank you to the testers and the dev's for putting in the work regardless. I'm thankful for some new additions to the class and I'm looking forward to great changes in the next updates.

TeKilla

Donator
Absolutely, I agree. I also miss the classic EE-3 weapon. It was iconic for Mandalorian gameplay. While the recent updates added some interesting features, the changes to the EE-3 feel off. It had a unique feel I enjoyed, so it's disappointing to see it altered in a way that reduces its appeal to me.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one here but I can't like the new update on the E-33. In defense of the newer updates, the proj, the birds, and beskar are all really neat additions. Years ago the mandalorians were incredibly fun to play, but every update seems to subtly change and nerf them (which is fine I guess, if the other classes are getting appropriate nerfs/buffs) but this update makes me want to give up on the class. The mandalorian's E-33 gave me the biggest reason to play on the imperial side if I had the option to. I gotten use to and loved the spread of fire it had and the scope was a great counter balance to the arc troopers westar m5 and the hero's proj. I will admit that I have never gotten the hang of the projectile rifle down, but this scope was such a great alternative instead of that gun (for me at least). I'm unsure why we can't have both sniping options for the class. Now the new adjustments could have been great additions to the blaster, giving the mandalorian even more options under their belt with it. Why not make the three burst fire an alternative auto fire (saber style input) instead of removing the original full auto? Perhaps also even keeping the new alt attack as another option for cycling through different rates of fire. Now that the proj has been buffed and the flamethrower, rocket, and e-33 all nerfed, the mandalorian is now disadvantaged when pitted against a sniper or jedi.

Sorry for the large incoherent rant, just my two cents. Thank you to the testers and the dev's for putting in the work regardless. I'm thankful for some new additions to the class and I'm looking forward to great changes in the next updates.
New ee-3 is busted, if you actually know how to use it.

Honestly it's fine, I think my issue is that it's a completely different gun at this point, and would have been better to at least keep the option to have the scope on the rifle. Why did it need to be removed?

Honestly it's fine, I think my issue is that it's a completely different gun at this point, and would have been better to at least keep the option to have the scope on the rifle. Why did it need to be removed?
What do you mean by removed scope it? EE-3 still has a scope. I think you mean removed sniper mode.

Sag

Internal Beta Team
Busted ≠ fun.

I think this lies more upon the line of a good amount of open mode gunners, myself included, do not exactly enjoy burst guns over those that aren't burst. Think it goes for most games such as COD and Battlefield etc. that burst guns are in the least used category just cause they aren't as fun despite doing more dmg in a shorter time frame. Old EE3 by far was my favourite and it was quite sad to see it be fully removed from open.