•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Download link for full install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, with the new site, I can't seem to find the full server install for MBII anywhere.

I think I found the latest (v1.3.1) on ModDb at the following link:

Star Wars: Movie Battles II v1.3.1 download

Is this the official place to get it? It might make sense to have it on this site as well (unless it already is and I'm just not finding it).

Thanks!

Just noticed this link does not contain the jampgamei386.so file, so I think I'm back to asking if there is a server zip somewhere for v1.3.1 that can be used to install a Linux server.

Thanks again.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I might be terribly wrong, but for now, it seems that downloading launcher and pulling files via it is the only way (launcher DO work on linux, and linux files were fixed in last few days).

command-line only launcher equivalent has been requested by me and AFAIK is in the works.

Well, I got home and sure enough the MBII Windows installer had downloaded jampgamei386.so (as well as the other Linux shared objects cgamei386.so and uii386.so) to the GameData/MBII folder.

Looks like I'll just be able to upload these to our Linux server (along with pk3 updates) and be good to go.

Thanks again for the tip Cat Lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.