Dotf map with balcony request.

Hello guys! My name is Blut and I'm a brazilian mb2 player.

I'd like to make a tricky request if you don't mind. Does anybody has the version of dotf map with balcony to make available?
I know we have the dotf_classic map, but imo I think that version is not as good as the other. I've searched all around of internet without success.
Thank you.

Upvote 0

Wicket369

Banned
Guys the map exists. Some Dev called Mace has it. He just didnt put the in game file in the game.

the build you want is probably like late 2015/early 2016 @Blut
assuming you just want balcony and whatnot, some earlier builds might contain it too, cant honestly remember

Guys the map exists. Some Dev called Mace has it. He just didnt put the in game file in the game.

not quite how it works
it was pulled from maps list to gather feedback on new dotf, when new dotf has been sufficiently tested he plans to put it back in
im waiting on old dotf with balcony/catwalk etc rather than the current old b16 dotf too, was the most balanced map ingame really and a real shame its gone

I think that version is not as good as the othe
What? You mean you don't like reflective walls and stairs? You don't like to walk all the way to the pit to open side cors/throne? You don't like go all the way back from fed if someone failed to open sides? You don't like to break into throne room just because there's one afk in fed?

This "dotf_classic" is the biggest middle finger in history of this mod lul

What? You mean you don't like reflective walls and stairs? You don't like to walk all the way to the pit to open side cors/throne? You don't like go all the way back from fed if someone failed to open sides? You don't like to break into throne room just because there's one afk in fed?

This "dotf_classic" is the biggest middle finger in history of this mod lul
Yet none of these issues exist in the new dotf.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team

Wasn't me, I don't even have the power to do that nor did I ask anyone to remove that. I even said on discord not too long ago that I don't care if people post the 1.3 version on the discord and the same applies here. If they want to download and play a slightly broken version (due to some textures, shaders and things conflicting which isnt a big deal) they can. Same stance as when the team removed cloud city, and people just manually downloaded.

Preston

Nerd
Wasn't me, I don't even have the power to do that nor did I ask anyone to remove that. I even said on discord not too long ago that I don't care if people post the 1.3 version on the discord and the same applies here. If they want to download and play a slightly broken version (due to some textures, shaders and things conflicting which isnt a big deal) they can. Same stance as when the team removed cloud city, and people just manually downloaded.
Any reason we can't include balcony dotf in the official Mb2 Install then? Especially if it only has minor issues as you said? I think a lot of the community would appreciate having it back in as a option.

Last edited: