•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Deleting class templates, how to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In these months of trying to learn how to play, I created a lot of class templates (especially for Jedi / Sith), maybe too many. I cannot find how to delete, in game someone tried to explain me, but I cannot do it without "static words". Can someone help me?

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
In these months of trying to learn how to play, I created a lot of class templates (especially for Jedi / Sith), maybe too many. I cannot find how to delete, in game someone tried to explain me, but I cannot do it without "static words". Can someone help me?

If you know where your gamedata folder is located, you should find an MBII folder. Within that MBII folder you should see a forcecfg folder which contains other several sub folders. Each sub folder has a team, and then a sub folder for each of the classes within that team. Look through those folders for the name of the class templates you want to delete and simply delete the file.

kikili

Movie Battles II Team
Here is a screenshot of what it looks like Capture d’écran 2015-10-28 à 09.36.07.png

Status
Not open for further replies.