DDOS report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im aizen, i want to (as the title says) report a player which is a ddoser, he uses to ddos servers such as BG, official duels, cult server and agentoo server every day at every hour, i dont know where to post it, the thing is that i thing that i think that i should contact to a staff member to talk about this, rather to expose this player, so please, if any staff can contact with me to help us against this guy, please, do it, thanks.

I have a lot of proofs that shows that this --player-- is a ddoser, like screenshots and different stuff.

AaronAaron

Donator
Yeah i think i know who you mean. He has ddosed several times either when he loses to someone like exodus, or when he is kicked/banned from the server. I have this guys ip too, so if any dev can respond to this then that would be great.

AaronAaron

Donator
He also started to ddos the official server today too. Lasted for around 30 mins, which was very annoying.

Yep, we all know who we are talking about so there should be no reason to name him :) Someone who is enjoying ruining the fun for others is obviously a person with problems. There must be done something about this kid ASAP he is ddosing EU duels server ever since I started playing 1.4 today. Please do something about him sincerely MB2 community.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Yo, PM @LoU or me, and I will send this info to him on dev chat application.

I haven't yet played 1.4 but I have been waiting for months Many Months. And I wont have it ruined by some 4 year old faggot. Get rid if this kid or the price could be very crucial(people giving up MBII and the community ruined by a 4 year old kid.

Please remove this fucking piece of shit and bring order.

I agree, its getting annoying, wanting to play some duels and the Server is getting DDOS'ed. Not fun.

I agree that he should definitely get banned for this. What he's doing is much worse than simple trolling or laming, it's ruining the game for everyone just for laughs.

It seems he is an evil person if destroying other people's fun gives him such pleasure that he does it everyday.

He is destroying the game itself ruining chances for the community to grow giving it a reputation of crashing and unplayable

This isn't just get rid of in your own time people will be trying mod for first time because of update. I even posted movie battles 2 in discussions to build reputation and the community I didn't make it to destroy it.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well, this is internet. You will always find a guy who has no friends, sad life and rough childhood. There is no other explanation :)
He would probably shit himself in pants if he would meet some of us in real life. Losers stay losers. I blame parents.

Anyway, IP adresses you have sent us, already have been blocked on our end (master server, forums, launcher, eu official).
Thank you for keeping an eye, and have fun playing new, fresh Movie Battles II 1.4.

Thx alot you two cant wait to try it without knowing it will crash and the I can try and boost the population of MBII :D

Status
Not open for further replies.