DDOS attacks threatening playerbase

I confirm that it's Joker. Heard it a couple of times but didn't believed it until yesterday when Kael was trolling and laming him and suddenly the server got ddos'd. Pretty weird coincidence... and it's not the first time something like that happened.

Lmfao don't worry I have eyes in everyone's discord I get screenshots from AOD chat LS chat and everywhere else of what people say about me, shyts funny. Be scared my secret agents who yall think are your most trusted comrades are really out here for me.
Target SE or Jedaii servers and I will personally crush you false god!

I can confirm that its "Jokerlel", if thats some well known player, or someone using that name, or someone who is in the lobby with someone using that name at the same time.

Saw him take down TR server 3 times in the last week or so, one time he was kicking individual people as well.

Im familiar with the type. I was acquainted with a certain group of Planetside 2 PS4 players against my will last year, and while forced into their PSN group chat I saw a guy take down the whole server about a dozen times over a few months, hundreds of people boned by it each time. I dont suppose I can get into detail here but he was "urban" and absolutely thrilled with himself, and of course everyone fed him loads of attention like he wanted. Its a type I have become very familiar with in recent years.

Jokerlels behavior was almost a carbon copy of this., and of course everyone in the lobby went insane feeding him attention. Multiplayer gaming has taken a nosedive in the last decade as the playerbase became more "diverse". Every game feels like a rap video now and peoples collective IQ has plummeted.

Attachments

• anakinwhining.jpg
    anakinwhining.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 123
Whoever is doing this needs to stop, it's illegal first of all and why even do this? To kill the NA population? This is some serious scumbag stuff to do, I hope you get your internet shut off for doing this.
Hopefully we are accumulating evidence on you already. This isn't funny anymore, it's been like this for months, it isn't worth doing this because you are miserable.
I hope we find this individual, and to stop this from happening.
Respect for the NA population who endures through this. We can play on ddos protected servers (still high packet loss) or just play casually on the EU servers.

Last edited: