Damage System

Hello, can someone explain me please bodyhit and saberhit system and how much dmg they cause under what conditions (both HP and BP)? I cannot get answers anywhere else so thanks in advance. They seem to work fine in game and they are quite balanced but I can be wrong.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
I have no idea about HP, but for BP you can check my guide and go to "Styles" and "The End" for some stuff about BP damage
Just a reminder that as of 1.10 it's very slightly different on some styles due to changes in defense, but it should definitely still do the job well to this day

Oh thank you, much of useful information. I thought it's more complicated, like amount of dmg depends on a hitbox but from what I see in your guide it's just a constant and it varies on each style.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
I might be just stupid but I don't think there's anything as "bodyhits" and "saberhits" in current patch. In older versions it perhaps made a difference on damage. So that's why the damage is constant

I was testing but not in this patch that u could make more dmg on a bodyhit when u reached someone's side. It could deal even up to 20 bp like an interrupt and it was the opposite hitbox than someone was looking at.

And first time I hear about AP of Attacker style and BP of Defender style and only Yellow is mentioned :(
Idk why it's so enigmatic or it's just already so messed up that nobody knows.

Reactions: Leo
I was testing but not in this patch that u could make more dmg on a bodyhit when u reached someone's side. It could deal even up to 20 bp like an interrupt and it was the opposite hitbox than someone was looking at.

We are actively trying to give interest to the devs to restore some of that. I recommend you the thread made by SeV where you'll find precise informations regarding EU wishes : Saber System Wish-list (25 points)

Welcome back on the game!

Many thanks, I'm more interested in technicality rather than spending much time in game so don't mind me asking at one time or another. I will review patch notes and changelogs for a brief insight. I think I would need more detailed version of Saber System Wish-list to understand what's going on but that's a good start.

Reactions: Leo