Dakorian Returns....

Think I scared him off. The North remembers.

As to Darchind? You mean that fucking pedophile? Dakorian's a whiny crybaby. Darchind was a crazy person.

I wasn't involved in it. I just read the lol posts on the forums here. Clan and forum drama in NA:)

From what I remember - Darchind was something with GIN and went to war against his former members, they even had the same clan name and server name, lol, copyright issues?, people left, then the dude made several dummy accounts for a couple of years on his forum and essentially talked to himself while photo-shopping pics of former clan members, a 14 year old girl? onto naked women and posting it online.

Dakorian - emotionally unstable git who thinks he knows how feet work that quit mb and joined the navy or something. Historically, most people go out to sea to escape a bad situation, a woman, a death, or a desire to travel or serve. His reason was mb. :D

But thanks to that vile, insipid, disgusting, immoral, malicious dev, much of mb's history has become myth and legend when he took down the prior site.

May his name be forgotten. Rhymed with sux, tho.

Dakorian

Donator
Yeah asshole. I'm that same guy in youtube. I just returned from back to back deployments and I cried a few more times. I also just finished building a gaming computer with the sole purpose of playing mb2. Ban me bitch.

Dakorian

Donator
I'm also rejoining the mb2 community and your bullying will not stop me. I'll happily and proudly wear my name in game. I'll take all the mother fucking tks.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
a5a.png

Dakorian

Donator
I feel like maybe I should scale things back a bit here and explain the whole reason for this post. I was completely trashed and had just gotten home from being out with some friends. We were celebrating just getting back from deployment. I shit you not youtube pulled up a movie battles video. I wasn't about to drink and drive so I ubered up to Walmart and bought a computer, "I know not the wisest of choices" but from when I was still a kid I had a lot of fond memories playing this game. As trolly as the community was we had a lot of fun and I know a post like this would bring up a lot of old faces and funny memories.

And Defiled all jokes aside you can joke on me but I don't think its fair for you to pull how I acted as a kid onto the service. You will never know what it feels like to see a guy you work 14 hours a day with, eat with, sleep beside get his head taken off by stepping over the foul line as a f-18 takes off the flight deck. Or fight a fire where a pilot is still trapped inside the bird, eject, than nearly fall into rotating helo blades; than find out if the fire would have burned another 60 seconds longer it would have ignited a 500 gallon drum of jp-5 it would have ignited the flight deck like a fireball.

Ive been serving with some of the bravest, good guys and galls ive ever met, and if you needed help they would give you the shirt off their back. And to answer your question yeah I joined the service because I wanted to grow up and my life to have some kind of meaning. And its not a bad life. I've seen some cool ass shit. In the past 3 years I've gotten to see London, Rome, Portsmouth, Venice, Florence, Suda Bay Greece, Dubai, Bahrain, Paris, Marseilles, Croatia, and a whole bunch of other cities. Im not going to get into the stories here but if you ever want to hop on teamspeak I could share some wild ass shit with you.

Its not some "last resort" or shitty existance. Im by no means rich but ive done well, made rank, my pay checks are a little over 2400 after taxes every two weeks with full benefits. And just got a 30 k reenlistment bonus tax free because I signed the contract in a tax free zone. I also got to reenlist on the steps of the Lincoln memorial in DC which was cool as fuck.

Sorry for the long post but what Im trying to explain is at the time we were all children, weve all grown up, but we still come back to this because it was a fun past time.

TLDR, I just want to play a bit again to relive old memories.

Last edited: