Daedric Armor and Weapon Models V.1

It's a Daedric Armor skin for sith. And there is a warhammer, battleaxe and greatsword hilt. That's pretty much it. The model comes with custom taunts and the weapons have custom sounds as well.

Download link: Weapons, Armor (Model)

Instructions: Click the link, then click download, and then just drag it into your MBII folder.
(btw this is my first model/hilt conversion so don't expect much)

Credits:
Actually converting it: Me
Original Player and Weapon Models: Daedra from jkhub.org and his team
Helped me do pretty much everything: Duckshark (model) and Dryden (sabers)
Helping me with more saber stuff: Kitsu-Nesh'Kaa
Helping me make a Download Link: ChocolatCheeks
Not releasing Elder Scrolls VI: Bethesda

Sorry I could not make the armor glow. If anyone knows how to do this, please message me on Discord (Foxus#6778).
Also I can't get the Ignition and Retraction sound effects to be silent so again, if you know how to make these silent, please message me.
shot2021-01-08_13-05-21.jpg
shot2021-01-08_13-07-13.jpg
shot2021-01-08_13-07-45.jpg

Attachments

• shot2021-01-08_13-05-21.jpg
    shot2021-01-08_13-05-21.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's a Daedric Armor skin for sith. And there is a warhammer, battleaxe and greatsword hilt. That's pretty much it. The model comes with custom taunts and the weapons have custom sounds as well.

Download link: Weapons, Armor (Model)

Instructions: Click the link, then click download, and then just drag it into your MBII folder.
(btw this is my first model/hilt conversion so don't expect much)

Credits:
Actually converting it: Me
Original Player and Weapon Models: Daedra from jkhub.org and his team
Helped me do pretty much everything: Duckshark (model) and Dryden (sabers)
Helping me with more saber stuff: Kitsu-Nesh'Kaa
Helping me make a Download Link: ChocolatCheeks
Not releasing Elder Scrolls VI: Bethesda

Sorry I could not make the armor glow. If anyone knows how to do this, please message me on Discord (Foxus#6778).
Also I can't get the Ignition and Retraction sound effects to be silent so again, if you know how to make these silent, please message me.
View attachment 5636View attachment 5638View attachment 5639
sick

Karus

Donator
Nice!
I don't know about the rest, but you should be able to have muted "saberon" and "saberoff" sounds by exporting a second or so of silence and naming accordingly.
The sounds need to be rendered Mono.
.mp3 and .wav are supported.
You should ask Wingz about the glow ;)
EDIT: Yeah, my game is crashing with this too.

Last edited:
I haven't been to active on the MBII forums and I haven't really messed around with this. If your game is crashing then I don't really know what to do about it. 🤷‍♂️ I am currently working on another project and I don't plan to work with this anymore.