Current fp drain in a nutshell

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
Several people like my posts and approve, so how about you
Stop laughing at my posts
-_- Stop or I'll report you

Sounds like someone's delusional, lol.

Blue should have stronger acm buildup, its range is crap and I've never been beaten by a blue user.

What Maren thinks blue is:
1610919752722.png

What blue actually is:

Blue halfswing go brrr hahahahahahah

Sounds like someone's delusional, lol.

What Maren thinks blue is:
View attachment 5668
What blue actually is:

Blue halfswing go brrr hahahahahahah
As a regular blue user, blue is useless against anyone that knows how to play. Blue does almost no damage and relies on acm. But next you'll tell me purple, red and cyan are viable dueling stances so I won't take your word for it. I'm the only person here who doesn't want to keep the sacred yellow stance overpowered compared to the rest.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
Being serious (for once), I will say that good blue users are absolutely monsters. Ever play Kael Windu when he is using blue? Takata? Fear?

It's not one of the saber styles I'd recommend buffing.

Never forget that Otter pulled out blue and didn't drop a single match against any challenger at Longsword's 100 dollar tournament last year, even against Vortex.

As a regular blue user, blue is useless against anyone that knows how to play. Blue does almost no damage and relies on acm. But next you'll tell me purple, red and cyan are viable dueling stances so I won't take your word for it. I'm the only person here who doesn't want to keep the sacred yellow stance overpowered compared to the rest.
You're a fucking idiot.

I love how hard this thread went off the rails.

Also to add to the topic at hand: cyan is really great against yellow, it's so fast you can strike before the opponent's swings land. If you're good enough, you can interrupt every strike. It's quite annoying, really.

blue is just EZ MODE cyan lol, with blue u can pop someone with a full combo before they can begin parry swings but with cyan to hit all 6 swings is harder. It seems like blue is so easy you can just spam D side swingblocks and if someone doesnt know how to play defensively then they are gonna lose all their BP to interrupts lol. if anything the only styles I would buff are cyan and purple but only with the goal of making them like 10 percent stronger

LOL bad players complaining thinking the other stances are op, yet when you log the first thing you'll do is choose yellow stance. Keep crying more in your echo chamber

LOL bad players complaining thinking the other stances are op, yet when you log the first thing you'll do is choose yellow stance. Keep crying more in your echo chamber
Alright, I'm convinced you trolling now.

Both NA and EU have good blue players, so I'm assuming you should have met one, unless your total playtime is 10 hours or something. Blue is extremely powerful, try using it maybe.

I love how hard this thread went off the rails.

Also to add to the topic at hand: cyan is really great against yellow, it's so fast you can strike before the opponent's swings land. If you're good enough, you can interrupt every strike. It's quite annoying, really.
Against someone good cyan does almost nothing, it has shitty hit damage. If you ask any competent cyan player about its damage they will say it doesn't do jack shit to bp.