cultists dun' goofed

d46aaa2e1fa218110e828b7e0302cc8e.png

poQxTe3.jpg

I hope u guys end up fucking failing and shit i honestly wish this clan will fail and shit, jsut to make clear i was hating cult since shades and his crew showed up,it became such a grab on our rights,i like some members such as occult and sum more but overally its not Cult that i knew and that i loved so yeah good fucking bye

I hope u guys end up fucking failing and shit i honestly wish this clan will fail and shit, jsut to make clear i was hating cult since shades and his crew showed up,it became such a grab on our rights,i like some members such as occult and sum more but overally its not Cult that i knew and that i loved so yeah good fucking bye
One more fallen commrade.

Will this nightmare end?

Cult going rogue and making the news again isn't anything new. Would be nice if all of us could work together on promoting and improving the game, working together on joint clan events, open for all events with the goal of raising competitive level and skill-cap even higher but sadly people love the clan dramas too much and there are a lot of rather petty and pointless grudges all along the way making that impossible. I am not going to justify or defend the actions of few rogue elements but majority of cult members are good and chill people who are training dilligently on a daily basis.

Apparently there is more to it than meets the eye.......

I've heard that a certain clan leader is also involved in it, becoming enraged after his possession of certain erotic materials leaked to the public...... Which in turn caused him to seek vengeance against cult.......

Remember folks, mb2 rabbit hole is deeper than you think

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Apparently there is more to it than meets the eye.......

I've heard that a certain clan leader is also involved in it, becoming enraged after his possession of certain erotic materials leaked to the public...... Which in turn caused him to seek vengeance against cult.......

Remember folks, mb2 rabbit hole is deeper than you think

No. Just No.

Heretic, may Ragnos have mercy on your soul