CTF/PTF Mode = Ye or Gey

IMO I don't care for the OBJ I just like the fact we can respawn, as many have said as well.

So you might as well give us a Team Deathmatch Option.

Things that CTF/PTF Needs.

Lower respawn time = more intense battles

Red X or Red Stop Icon In the Scoreboard to see who's dead ( the Lightly colored names are hard to see already when ppl are dead )

Utility pick up items such as E-Web or Shield Wall placed at strategic areas on the map, maybe cryro nades, or trip mines.

*New Deathstar Map* should have the lowest corridors removed and keep main and side only for better flow of the game.

Maps that are Shit: all of them except for Scariff Deathstar and backstreets.

IMO revamp Snow Facility for CTF or Endor or Tatooine.

Respawn zones instead of dedicated respawn rooms or make them unshootable in/out.

this mode may keep the hamster Alive for a little longer but you should really put aside the future content that no one really wants to even play and instead bring back the things that made people want to log back on everyday.

This game was fine early last year. These nerfs that were not even needed are killing the game population to only cater to a small group of people. Soon it will bite you back in the ass. Don't be ignorant, not everyone thinks the same way and there's millions of other games that they will play instead of being forced to play a certain way like this game is clearly heading towards, disaster.

CTF's objective in 1 ctf is ignored and it just turns to TDM tbh. Also, they are going to do more work on the scoreboard, we do not have the final product there. CTF is a good game mode for beginners who do not play many Last Man Standing games, so I think that at the very least CTF is just fine. It is certainly a different way to play the gamer too, so people who have been here for a while and tire of Open but do not like FA have another gamemode to play around with.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Lower respawn time = more intense battles

This most likely will not be happening. Favors 1 life classes too much, and they still feel really strong right now. I'm leaning towards increasing it.

Red X or Red Stop Icon In the Scoreboard to see who's dead ( the Lightly colored names are hard to see already when ppl are dead )

Will be able to see dead teammates and possibly their respawn timer in a later update of the scoreboard.

*New Deathstar Map* should have the lowest corridors removed and keep main and side only for better flow of the game.

Would result in too little attack angles that are easy to defend, and not enough crossing routes. Bad.

Utility pick up items such as E-Web or Shield Wall placed at strategic areas on the map, maybe cryro nades, or trip mines.
Wait till new class abilities :)
Respawn zones instead of dedicated respawn rooms or make them unshootable in/out.
I received very negative feedback when we tried things like this, so no.

this mode may keep the hamster Alive for a little longer but you should really put aside the future content that no one really wants to even play and instead bring back the things that made people want to log back on everyday.

A lot of content is on the horizon for open mode. CTF has been slowly in development for a long time, and only the final push happened recently. Where as a lot of new class content is coming soon after this. In addition to saber updates and stuff.

Soldiers can get pretty ridiculous in CTF as is. Slightly longer respawn times would definitely make kills a bit more decisive and give more time to grab a flag, also make people more wary and rely on teammates more (if they have half a brain).

I've been here since 2006-07ish I think and the CTF mode's made me play more frequently again. Though I still enjoy Open as much.