•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Crashing when other players join my map

Hello, I had an issue with launching the game a week ago, but I was able to find the solution for it.

But now I am experiencing a different issue. Without fail, every time I create a game, and my brother tries to join it, my game crashes back to desktop. Although a couple times it crashed before he had a chance to join, the majority of the time it didn't crash until exactly when my brother joined.

I am still able to join regular hosted games (the usual ones like death star and duel of the fates), but for some reason am not able to see games that my brother creates, whereas he can see and attempt to join mine.

We never had the issue of maps crashing like this before the latest patch.

I was looking at support FAQ and it said to include a log. I also tried to include a video but I wasn't able to attach the file and it's not very useful anyways since the video recording stopped when the game crashed to desktop and it doesn't show anything beside the normal game visually speaking.

Please let me know if there is any pertinent info I didn't include, I am not super tech savvy.

Attachments

• log_16-6-20_7-10.log
    7.3 KB · Views: 174