COSMIC JOKE

AMAZING, AMAZING, LET'S CELEBRATE THIS NEW UNIVERSE, HEY FIVES, LET ME TELL YOU A JOKE! A COSMIC JOKE! I MYSELF MADE MIA NOT PLAY MB2, I MANIPULATED A BUSINESSMAN A BOSS IN ARGENTINA TO GIVE HER A CRAP JOB, I THINK SHE LIKES 1 PLATE OF FOOD WITH 2 DROPS OF OIL MORE THAN HER CLAN! I MANIPULATED HIM TO GIVE HER THE JOB! AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU'RE NOTHING
images

These were dark times in the city of Sullust. The lava mines stopped flowing due to the constant abuse of their extraction by the Empire and the Evil Ones. Its inhabitants were faced with a hurtful hopelessness. They could barely afford to eat with the survival salary that the Galactic Empire offered them. Under these circumstances, the son of a small farmer named Bob Billy accepted the call of a creature with strange characteristics: rough skin, white hair and tiny stature; but with great engineering skills. The pain in the ass [Head of the Empire] who had subjugated the population of Sullust to hardship had been located by that Anzellian named Vioxini. All that was missing was execution on the part of the small farmer. After infiltrating the offices of the Galactic Empire in the city and after spending a pleasant time with some locals from Marbella who were there on volcanic tourism, he entered Gogo Cocker's office. The door was closed, while the latter had his back turned:

-It's about time you brought me coffee, slave Aliit.
-Not this time, Gogo.

The farmer's son took a rope from his belt to hook it around the cosmic fool's neck in a way that left him momentarily breathless, but without permanently killing him. He took the opportunity to press the emergency button of the imperial headquarters so that all the chains of the people of Sullust were released, with numerous revolts and deaths until these natives emerged victorious. The rest of the Imperials were deported to hard labor on a nearby moon.

To be continued.

These were dark times in the city of Sullust. The lava mines stopped flowing due to the constant abuse of their extraction by the Empire and the Evil Ones. Its inhabitants were faced with a hurtful hopelessness. They could barely afford to eat with the survival salary that the Galactic Empire offered them. Under these circumstances, the son of a small farmer named Bob Billy accepted the call of a creature with strange characteristics: rough skin, white hair and tiny stature; but with great engineering skills. The pain in the ass [Head of the Empire] who had subjugated the population of Sullust to hardship had been located by that Anzellian named Vioxini. All that was missing was execution on the part of the small farmer. After infiltrating the offices of the Galactic Empire in the city and after spending a pleasant time with some locals from Marbella who were there on volcanic tourism, he entered Gogo Cocker's office. The door was closed, while the latter had his back turned:

-It's about time you brought me coffee, slave Aliit.
-Not this time, Gogo.

The farmer's son took a rope from his belt to hook it around the cosmic fool's neck in a way that left him momentarily breathless, but without permanently killing him. He took the opportunity to press the emergency button of the imperial headquarters so that all the chains of the people of Sullust were released, with numerous revolts and deaths until these natives emerged victorious. The rest of the Imperials were deported to hard labor on a nearby moon.

To be continued.

YOU CANNOT FORBID ME, THAT WOULD BE AN ABUSE OF AUTHORITY! I'M JUST EXPRESSING MY OPINION AND ARGUMENTS IN ADDITION TO A WELL BUILT STORY IN THE GREAT MOVIE BATTLES 2! SIT DOWN