Corellia: Past and Future

Reaction score
It makes me so happy to see a map i spent a large amount of time on back in 2008 being further improved. I could add that although the original source was available, the whole .map was quite messy and done in grid 1 and 2, with things not really aligning in a lot of places. So in the end, we decided to redo the thing from scratch. I mainly did the layout and basic geometry, and then Juggernut, Frost and Plasma made it much more pretty. It did turn out pretty nicely, however I never managed to solve the mentioned area portal bug which turned out to really mess up the fps in the storage room. =)

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
It makes me so happy to see a map i spent a large amount of time on back in 2008 being further improved. I could add that although the original source was available, the whole .map was quite messy and done in grid 1 and 2, with things not really aligning in a lot of places. So in the end, we decided to redo the thing from scratch. I mainly did the layout and basic geometry, and then Juggernut, Frost and Plasma made it much more pretty. It did turn out pretty nicely, however I never managed to solve the mentioned area portal bug which turned out to really mess up the fps in the storage room. =)
Unexpected realization: I remember seeing your name on some CMP map loading screens around B18 lol. It's always a pleasure to see people still around from the old times.

Spaghetti

the grinch
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Reaction score
Ha, it's funny how things like that end up getting rediscovered. Glad to see you're still lurking, and thank you for helping remake such a classic map!

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Reaction score
Very nice job, Spaghetti! You can see the passion of love this was in the attention to detail. I will have to update and try it out sometime.

How are you doing man? It's been years! I hope you are doing good in life! e-hugs

Reaction score
Very nice job, Spaghetti! You can see the passion of love this was in the attention to detail. I will have to update and try it out sometime.

How are you doing man? It's been years! I hope you are doing good in life! e-hugs
It surely has been a while, I hope you are doing great too! I'm doing quite fine, still in sourthern Sweden now doing a PhD in Physics :).
And even though I haven't played much lately I still install mb2 from time to time though to see how the mod is doing and I keep getting amazed by the progress that the mod had made over the years. And of course I read all the nicely written dev diaries.
Perhaps I'll begin lurking a bit more frequently in the future hehe.

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Reaction score
PhD in physics!! That is so cool! I just finished my PhD in CS a year ago and am now a professor, but oh man, physics sounds way harder. I could barely make it through my introductory physics class in college. You were at least 2 years younger than me so very impressive! Maybe some day we write an academic paper together when you graduate!