Coolin's Workshop

I just recently learned how to make content for mb2 on my own, aiming to make mb2 look and sound different or better everytime i log in to keep it fresh, so im sharing some of it here, for now mostly are just replacers so i recommend being cautious if you are using any others that you think might conflict with anything here

Intallation: Download from the links after the ''>>>'', then paste the rar file on Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII

Models

>>> Baby yoda (Grogu?) and TALL yoda : Adds the little green guy, except he is not so little anymore, and Yoda that is now inflated as well to the Jedi class on custom, All credit for the baby yoda model goes to HUM-3154
mb2_icon_default.jpg
mb2_icon_default (2).jpg

>>> Imperial Army Troopers: This one adds more army troopers in addition to the ones you alredy see on the Imperial Team, with masks and new Voice Lines no one has used yet (that i know of), Can use with anything else. ALL Credit goes to Varde Parvis

sound
>>> Filmic Droids Only : Replaces the Clone wars B1 Voice with the one from ROTS, also adjust sounds from the other droids, and adds 2 b1 rocket droid skins for madalorian class on custom
>>> Temuera Morrison clones : Makes all clones have the voice of Temuera Morrison , its now his birthday now 26th december, so i there inst a more fitting time to release this

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Man,can you please remove the step sounds?Because it's quite OP,same with Peneke on some models,it's way more loud than default footsteps and therefore easier to hear.

Deleted the b1 ultimate pack as there inst a reason to use it now that the models were completely integrated into mb2, also added a small soundpack in tribute to Temuera Morrison the new zeland king that plays Boba Fett/Jango Fett and Clones

Last edited:
Added Tall baby AND yoda to jedi, and replaced the New droid Voice over that came with the new droid models in this recent update, theres Rocket droids for mandalorian, because i think its a crime not to have it